SELFREALIZATION

Chelluri Nageswar Rao Chelluri at AOL.COM
Fri Aug 23 16:36:31 CDT 1996

matrenamah
namaste
thank you sri giri,   all my postings are addressed to the group whoever is
interested.

You know the outer examples set a standard for agnanis like me.   In
bhagavadgita krishna said, in effect people set examples for others to
follow.  You sort of created another question in my mind.   How do we know
that they are self realized jnanis.
I know they dont care what we think of them but we do care.   One RM sanyasi
told me you have to be one to know another.   Well that rules out all
possibilities and iam back at square one.

ragards                               shubham
                                     nagy