GOD

Chelluri Nageswar Rao Chelluri at AOL.COM
Thu Dec 12 18:25:16 CST 1996

>UNDERSTAND

Thank you Madhava.  I dont have a copy of Uttarageeta.  Is it available here
in US. If you konw of a place, please advise.  What was the response to 1-32?
 I am anxious to know.   I will look into chapter 12 of Bhagavadgita.

You are right! I want to initiate some discussion on worship.  Those
interested may respond.

Regards                                                                 Nagy