What is " false " ?

Ian Goddard igoddard at EROLS.COM
Thu Jul 18 00:50:02 CDT 1996

At 04:23 AM 7/18/96 GMT, egodust wrote:

 [ stuff I said snipped ]

 >All the above are obviously half truths (based on your concluding
 > paragraph [below] which, in my opinion as well, represents the
 > whole truth), and therefore are *purely* mayavic.

IAN: Hmmm. How do we define "false" ? That which does not conform
to physical fact, or observed reality (?).

Exactly what is the crystalized Advaita measure of the "false" ?

 >> Yet the key realization is that the minds arising is nonarising, since
 >> the appearance of duality confirms nonduality via relational identity.
 >> Thus the mind never arises and the Self is never not, and therefore
 >> is always nonlocal and uniform.
 >
 > Beautiful!  I would only apparently embellish by saying:

IAN: I could not have said it better ! Nothing says it all.

Law of Identity: A is A, relative to not-A. A = (A + ~A)

Law of Nonidentity: If there is 100% A, there is 0% A. A = ~A

absolute reality: http://www.erols.com/igoddard/reality.html