Dispassion

Ian Goddard igoddard at EROLS.COM
Thu Jun 6 23:52:56 CDT 1996

At 06:43 PM 6/6/96 GMT, egodust wrote:

  >                   The real issue is
  >                   how attached we are
  >                   to cranking the Wheel.

IAN: The mind is as attached as it is real. The arising and passing
of thoughts and actions binds nobody to anything. I am no more
attached than the mind thinks I am:  attachment = thought

If I want to be free, I think I am bound; I am bound if I want to
be free. Desire for liberation is bondage; bondage is desire for
liberation. I am always free right now, it is nobody who thinks
"I am not."

The attachment of internal mind (A) to external world (~A) is
a logical expression of their inherent unity. Thus attachment
is liberation, samsara is nirvana, the light is the dark.

I am poerty: http://www.erols.com/igoddard/iam-free.html

Law of Identity: A is A, relative to not-A. A = {A, ~A}

Law of Nonidentity: If there is 100% A, there is 0% A. A = ~A

absolute reality: http://www.erols.com/igoddard/reality.html