Glossary and Srimad Bhaagavatam

Giri gmadras at ENGR.UCDAVIS.EDU
Fri Jun 7 13:23:24 CDT 1996

On Fri, 7 Jun 1996, Shashikanth Hosur wrote:

>         You had once mentioned in the net about the Kundalini yoga.
> Could you give me a brief account of your experience and the practice to
> activate it.

        Namaste Shashi. I will reply to you personally, since I don't
feel that this list is the forum for discussing yogic disciplines, though
it is nothing secret (atleast the initial stages).
        Interested readers may refer to the Kundalini Resource center,
and read the frequently asked questions on Kundalini (written by Kurt
keutzer, who may be on this list !!) and also to
        http://www.geocities.com/RodeoDrive/1415/kunda.html
        All the information provided in the above sites are for information
only, and not for practices. Practising any mode of Kundalini activation
without adequate preparation is not only dangerous, but also nearly fatal
(read Gopikrishna's books).

Giri