reason is truth?

M & E Shearn peacewrk at SNET.NET
Sat Jun 8 18:34:45 CDT 1996

 I believe
            > who believes and is this "i" seperate to have a belief of another?

Reason is logical thinking.
            > what thinks so?

I define logic as simply "that which is true."
           >who is this definer?
           >webster doesn't define it as such. (see reason = logical thinking.)

Accordingly, logical thinking is thought that leads to or defines the truth.
         >thinking is only in the mind who is nobody so it is not?
         >Reason=Truth?= seems to be Maya at it's finest
         >reason/subject=object/truth   non-unitary?

Thought binds no one.
         > who thinks so?

Can we destroy or throw away that which is null and void?
        >again who is this we and are these "we" seperate of null and void
to           think of destroying or discarding?

this seems to be mind-stuff to me.
the joyous play of thought and concept. beautiful!
thank you for this wonderful game of tag.
you're it Ian, can nobody play with nothing?
in Him
ej
in Him
love