What is Real? Everything

Ian Goddard igoddard at EROLS.COM
Thu Jun 20 21:35:42 CDT 1996

   IF all that appears
      is naught but the Self, and
   IF the Self is real,
   THEN all that appears is real.

   Self is all; Self is real; ergo, all is real.

The only unreality or illusion that I can detect is the idea
that I am is localized or exclusive to one region of space-time.
Logic dictates that the idea that the manifest universe is
unreal is false, for the manifest universe is the Self
and the Self is real. The idea that the world is
unreal can only promote the illusion that it
is other than the Self, which is the
being of all beings.

The only illusion is the fallacy of separation, of duality.

Law of Identity: A is A, relative to not-A. A = {A, ~A}

Law of Nonidentity: If there is 100% A, there is 0% A. A = ~A

absolute reality: http://www.erols.com/igoddard/reality.html