BLINDFAITH

Madhava Kumar Turumella madhava at EMIRATES.NET.AE
Sun Nov 24 05:16:56 CST 1996

At 04:30 PM 11/23/96 -0500, you wrote:
>One Suggestion.  Do not show blindfaith in people, Have it on Divine Mother.
>Amma is Karunamayi.
>
>DEVI'S GRACE                                                            Nagy

I can see your point.  Thanks anyway for conveying what you mean. I wish
you all the success in your true endeavours.
Remember "uthisThata jAgrata prApyavarAnnibOdhata"  "arise, awake stop not
till you reach the goal".  You are walking on it, I wish you realise what
you deserved soon.

Regards
Madhav
--