mind, the mischief-maker (was Re: LIFE)

Charles A. Hillig chillig at JETLINK.NET
Fri Oct 4 17:54:41 CDT 1996

At 08:40 PM 10/4/96 -0400, you wrote:
>                                                  Om Srim
>

>Sada     Greetings
>
>I dont understand why so much opposition to the Mind.
>Is it not the same mind that made you K.Sadananda a Ph.D?
>Is it not the same mind of sada turned its attention to divine matters
>promptly on time?
>
>Believe me the same mind of sada eventually takes him where ever he wants to
>go.
>I will share a secret with you all.
>All you have to do is Let the mind be a Witness to everything around you.
>Tell me if am carrying a wrong secret.
>
>Nagy

      The Self is not opposed to anything.  It has no opposite so there is
never any conflict.  All change is illusory.  Nothing can be added to or
subtracted from IT to make IT any better or worse.

      IN short, IT is what IT is.

     Period.  The End.

     WHO is this so-called "one" who "lets the mind be a witness to
everything...?"   Is there the SELF.....AND the Mind?

     There is only One.  And it's a One WITHOUT a second.

     Nagy, I am not telling you that you are carrying a "wrong secret."

     No "one" is really "here" to say that to "you."

                            With Blessings,