Disciples of Ramana Maharshi

Natha Bhaktyananda natha at DK-ONLINE.DK
Wed Oct 23 17:39:40 CDT 1996

egodust wrote:
>   If one is ripe for jnana (which implies that bhakti is *already*
> in evidence in the [now] pakva), Sri Bhagavan RM is the best, in my opinion.
> (And who's to say that He left none?  What about Nisargadatta and Poonjaji?
> They took chainsaws to my chit-jada granthi! hahaha!)
>-------------------------------

I would only say that very, very few are ripe for that kind of jnana, as
 experience
shows it. As about the two gentlemen you are asking, I don't know them
 personally; I
have just flipped through some of their books and found nothing there or in
 their
actions as heart-shaking as with Ramana Maharishi. That of course is IMHO.

With blessings,

--
Natha Bhaktyananda <natha at dk-online.dk>
Kxbmagergade 28, 2., 1150 K

PS. It is almost correct about the "sahaja samadhi", although there still seem
 to be
some metaphysical differences between it and the bhava samadhi.