Experiences

anand hudli ahudli at SILVER.UCS.INDIANA.EDU
Wed Sep 11 10:08:53 CDT 1996

On Tue, 10 Sep 1996, Chelluri Nageswar Rao wrote:

> NAMASTE:     LET NOBLE THOUGHTS COME TO US FROM ALL SIDES-Rigveda
>
> My computer was down for awhile and ma back again online.
>
> Before bringing my querry to the group I asked couple of my friends members
> of the group whether it is appropriate to post spiritual experiences. One
> said No and the other said Yes.  Well I am asking all of you to advise
> whether I should or not post.
>
> The experiences I had defy logical explanations as far as I know.  May be you
> can shed some light.
>
> Regards
>                                                                           Rao

 I dont think anyone should be discouraged from narrating his/her
 personal experiences in this mailing list. On the other hand,
 no one should be forced to reveal his/her personal experiences. :-)

 So feel free to write about relevant personal experiences.

 Anand