Experience

Chelluri Nageswar Rao Chelluri at AOL.COM
Thu Sep 12 19:25:28 CDT 1996

Namaste!

Thank you for responding to my query.  I found a counterpart to myself-infact
I found myself.   As for rituals, I believe in Panchayatanam i.e Ganapati,
Shiva, Vishnu, Suya and DEVI.  If you pray to these five divinities, that is
enough.  Devi is supreme shakti. She is the ultimate goal.   Pray for her
grace and when it falls on to you and you recognize it, things start
happening.  I started with Ganapati Homam and Chandi Homams and I am
continuing to perform chandi homam every year at one of the shakti peetams.
This year I am performing Surya (Aditya-SUN) Homam on Oct 18th and Chandi
Homam on Oct 26th.   Before performing the chandi homam you should be
initiated in chandi mantram.  In my case I initiated myself.  I believe in
"whether you do something knowingly or unknowingly you will reap the results"
 For instance if you put your finger knowingly or unknowingly in a flame, it
is going to burn.  I am not a very learned person, Iam still learning and
oneday like you said I will find the truth.
Regarding the actual ritual of performing the chandi homams I have to get
back to you at a later date.

Regards                                     Rao