Fwd: EXPERIENCES-3

Chelluri Nageswar Rao Chelluri at AOL.COM
Fri Sep 13 18:56:22 CDT 1996

---------------------
Forwarded message:
From:   Chelluri_N_Rao_ at smtp.ncd.usace.army.mil
To:     CHELLURI at AOL.COM, Chelluri_N_Rao_ at smtp.ncd.usace.army.mil
Date: 96-09-13 16:05:24 EDT

                              Om Namo Bhagavati
          Let noble thoughts come to us from all sides - Rigveda
     NAMASTE!
     The purpose of posting spiritual experiences is to share and seek
     explanations.  I think the objective has been achieved.  This is
     my third and final posting on spiritual experiences.  I had
     several of these happenings and I hope they continue to happen as
     long as Am in this body.   Following is an extraordinary
     experience I encountered during the spring of 1986.

     I have a desire to see my Ishta Devata in human form in all three
     stages, little girl, young woman, old lady with my own eyes.
     DEVI gracefully granted me the wish.  For some reason I can not
     recognize HER at the of encounter but later reflecting on the
     event I know for sure it is her divine presence I encountered.

     Kumari puja is a ritual to be performed prior to or after one
     performs chandi homam.  Accordingly I performed kumari puja after
     the first chandi homam at Kanchipuram.  Later I visited several
     temples in the holy city of Kanchipuram and returned to Madras.
     On my arrival in Madras, this great urge developed in me to make
     a trip to Gauhati, Assam to visit Kamakhya (Kamarupini).  I could
     not resist the urge, so immediately took a flight to calcutta
     thence to Gauhati.

     I went to the temple in the evening with another gentleman
     staying at the hotel.   Kamakhya is one of the most Powerful
     Places on this Planet Earth.  One has to see and experience.
     One has to go there as a seeker of knowledge and truth.

     After having darshan we both came out and walking back to the
     taxi thru a narrow lane.  It is hardly 9 feet wide with shops on
     both sides.  As we are walking, a beautiful little girl stopped
     me on the way.  Following is the conversation that took place in
     hindi between me and the little girl.
     Girl:  How is the Homam?  Me: I am satisfied.  Girl: Don't you
     want to do kumari puja?   Me: I did kumari puja.  If you want I
     will do it again.  You have to tell me what to do.
     Girl: First give me dakshina.    ME: I took a brand new Rupee
     coin and about to place in her palm but hesitated.  I will give
     you dakshina, tell me your name first.
     Girl: My name is SRI MANJULA
     Me:   I was astonished.  That name has a familiar ring and also
     one of the many names of DEVI.
     I put the Rupee coin in her palm.  The little girl, Sri Manjula
     closed her fist, smiled and ran away towards the temple.  This
     conversation took about 3 or 4 Mts.  The amazing part about it is
     everyone in the vicinity staring at me like I am a mad man
     talking in thin air.  Even the driver of the taxi came to me and
     said "Whom you talking to".  It became obvious to me that nobody
     noticed the little girl.  I did not think much of it until on the
     flight to New Delhi when I realized that I missed a great
     opportunity to seek the truth and knowledge from the Universal
     Mother, my Ishta Devata Sri Manjula.
     I told about this incident to several people.  Most of them told
     me that I am CRAZY including my wife but some said I'm blessed.
     Can you provide an explanation?

     Regards                   Shubham                 Nageswar