A Question???

Chelluri Nageswar Rao Chelluri at AOL.COM
Thu Apr 10 08:47:43 CDT 1997

                                            Matrenamah

Namaste Sri Vyas!

Our homeland is considered as Matrubhumi.  Kanchi occupies Nabhisthanam.  Sri
Shankara established Kamakoti at Nabhisthanam.  In puranas it is stated there
is no punarjanma if one visits Kanchi.  I cant think of any better place to
establish a peetam than kanchi where Sri Kamakshi, our mother chose to stay.

I am from Andhra Pradesh.  I learned Panchayatanam from a friend of my father
Sri Sivasankaram.   I do regular manasika puja.  Panchayatanam comprises of
Ganapati, Shiva, Vishnu, Aditya and Devi.  Never heard of Kartikeya included.
 If it is then it can not be panchayatanam.  You have to call it
shastiayatanam.  Next time I go Tamilnadu I will inquire.

Regards
                                                                  Chelluri