Corollas, US Dollars and Janaka

VP Nandakumar nandav01 at M0E3S33.NMB.NORWEST.COM
Tue Apr 29 15:59:39 CDT 1997

I'm sorry if I phrased it wrong. My mind is open. I just wanted to hear more
reasoning about it.

OK, if one's a jnani, totally detatched, can the person really do justice to his
household or kingdom? A true father has to have affection for his children and
family, else cause unhappiness in the family. Likewise the king for his
subjects. OK, one can be detatched in both states. In that case, probably one
will be a true jnani, but can one be a true father or king
too?