Regarding sarvaM khalvidaM brahma

Charles A. Hillig chillig at JETLINK.NET
Wed Aug 13 04:00:05 CDT 1997

At 11:50 PM 8/12/97 +0000, you wrote:
>On Tue, 12 Aug 1997, Charles A. Hillig wrote:
>
>> At 02:46 AM 8/12/97 +0000, you wrote:
>>     With total compassion and absolute love, the jnani cares FOR everything.
>>     However, at the very same time, he just doesn't care ABOUT it.
>>

>If there is any distinction between these two statements its too subtle
>for me.  Why should a jnani have compassion and love?  Nothing else exists
>to love or feel compassion for.

Hi  Jaldhar,

     The very quintessence of the Self/guru/God is this pure love, itself.
As they say, "Love is all there is."   In a sense, we are all swimming in
love as Love loves Itself.

     Because the Self is always whole and complete in its absolute totality,
it needs no so-called "others" to exist in order to trigger this love.

     Love is what IT is all about!

                                          With Blessings,

                                              Chuck Hillig