Farewell to Giri

Ravisankar S. Mayavaram msr at REDDY20.TAMU.EDU
Fri Aug 15 17:25:57 CDT 1997

namaste

Words are inadequate to express my gratitude to Giri for helping me in
many ways and giving me spiritual guidance and support whenever I
sought his advice. In fact, before creating this list, I discussed
about it first with Giri and took his support [1]. Without his support
this list would not have been possible. I thank him sincerely for all
the help.

May shrii maata guide him and help him in his goals. I hope that he
will soon join the list from India and share his knowledge with us.

Thank you.

Sincerely
Ravi
msr at tamu.edu

[1] It was Giri, Vidyasankar Sundaresan, Anand Hudli, and Ramakrishnan
Balasubramanian who were behind the creation of this list, I was a
mere tool. Their postings in various other forums inspired me to
create this list. In Texas A & M University it is pretty straight
forward and easy task to start a new a list.

PS: In one of the postings shrii Murthy had remarked that I have made
the WWW page better. I did not do anything. It was the List Manager
(of all the lists at A&M) did that good job (many thanks to him). I do
very little work to maintain this list, you will not believe, not even
30 minutes a day on average.