Osho and mass poisoning

Tue Aug 19 19:08:30 CDT 1997

On Mon, 18 Aug 1997, Dennis Waite wrote:

> Would someone please explain to me how the fact (I assume it is true) that
> some of Osho's supposed disciples (he has been dead for quite some time)
> committed a mass poisoning provides adequate (or even remotely relevant)
> grounds for concluding that the man was a charlatan?
>
> Dennis

If he knew about it then the answers obvious.  If he didn't, then what
kind of Guru was he who had so little knowledge of his his own students?
(These weren't two passers by.)  Many others came under investigation for
their various misdeeds too.  And do you think Rajneesh moved all of a
sudden because he felt homesick or maybe because he was the next in line?

--
Jaldhar H. Vyas [jaldhar at braincells.com]   And the men .-_|\ who hold
Consolidated Braincells Inc.                          /     \