Transliteration?

Greg Goode goode at DPW.COM
Wed Dec 3 16:05:27 CST 1997

I would like to write something in transliterated Sanskrit.  I have a
handwritten copy with the diacritical marks.  As of yet I don't have a font
that contains those marks.  So is there a key somewhere on how to render
those words without the marks?  Like putting an extra a or adding an s, or
putting some characters inupper case, etc.

Wasn't there a FAQ sent out recently with the key at the end?  I'm afraid I
deleted it....

Thanks for any help the knowledgeable listmembers can send!

--Greg Goode