Brahman, maaya and the mind

Mon Feb 3 16:18:54 CST 1997

On Mon, 3 Feb 1997, Gummuluru Murthy wrote:

> Do I make sense in the above questions ? If they make sense, I am sure
> they were already alluded to in the advaitic literature. I would be most
> grateful for any reference.

Yes your questions make sense and we've discussed the answers in the list.
The role of logic is to strengthen and purify the mind, remove doubt and
delusion and establish oneself firmly in ones sadhana.  As for examples,
throughout the shastras we see teaching carried out as mimamsa or logical
debate.

--
Jaldhar H. Vyas [jaldhar at braincells.com]   And the men .-_|\ who hold
Consolidated Braincells Inc.                          /     \