Output of your job "advaita-l"

L-Soft list server at Texas A&M (1.8b) LISTSERV at TAMVM1.TAMU.EDU
Tue Feb 25 00:12:02 CST 1997

Unknown command - "RECEIVED:". Try HELP.

You had  20 tries.  From now on  your requests will  be ignored  without any
reply. You can restore your access to LISTSERV by having another person send
the following command to LISTSERV at TAMVM1.TAMU.EDU: SERVE ADVAITA-L at TAMU.EDU

All subsequent commands have been flushed.

Summary of resource utilization