Time Bound

Martin Gifford marting at NSWCC.ORG.AU
Thu Jul 3 03:50:52 CDT 1997

Hi Raju!

Well you are right. I don't know who Krishna is.

It's hard to know much about what is really happening now let alone what
really happened thousands of years ago.

I was responding to Jonathan's comment that Krishna wasn't trying to talk
Arjuna into a retreat. The story goes that Krishna told Arjuna to kill his
relatives even though he didn't want to. It seems to me to be a violent story.

What I meant was that no matter how great a person is, or is reputed to be,
they still have to convince me of what they have to say. I won't accept
things on the basis of authority. And I won't accept partial arguments. eg.
those based on intellect exclusively.

I'm sorry if I offended,

Martin.