"Does God make mistakes?"

Charles A. Hillig chillig at JETLINK.NET
Fri Jul 11 05:07:47 CDT 1997

At 05:58 PM 7/11/97 +1000, you wrote:
>Hi Chuck!
>
>At 03:31 AM 10/07/97 -0700, you wrote:
>
>>     But Martin, how can anything NOT find its origins in the Self?  Where
>>else would (or could) it be coming from?  The Self is all that there is.
>>

>The point I'm making is that the Self gets ideas that are constructive and
>others that are destructive.
>
>When the Self notices the destructive ones it drops them.
>
>Regards,
>
>Martin.

Hi Martin,

     Do you think that the Self REALLY distinguishes between so-called
"constructive" ideas and so-called "destructive" ideas?

     Isn't any discrimination only to be noticed from the point of view of
the illusory ego?

                              With Blessings,

                                    Chuck Hillig