Time Bound

Chelluri Nageswar Rao Chelluri at AOL.COM
Fri Jun 27 20:27:21 CDT 1997

                                            Srim

Greetings Mark. Thank you for the response.  I respect your view, infact I
respect any body who offers a opinion.  That is the only way one can learn.

Life is not a Movie (although it is) that one can watch for few hours and
leave not effected by  it a bit.   Wish I can watch my life as a spectator
not effected by any events.  I believe some people can do it unfortunately
for me, I am not one of them.

We form beliefs when we experience from the five senses and indirectly from
those we trust.   Why we trust them is a mystery for me.  Anyway my belief is
meditation on god lis not like any other meditation (Meditation is facing the
facts - just quoting you).  Only way one can say "Aham Brahmasmi" is when one
completely dissolves the ego and surrender completely to the supreme.  I no
longer exist to face any facts I am one with him/her.    This is not my view,
this is my belief.

Shubham                                                 Nageswar