The Real World

Charles A. Hillig chillig at JETLINK.NET
Sun May 25 07:34:44 CDT 1997

>>>I really hope you *can* prove to me that the physical world is unreal.
>>>Alan Curry

>unreal world : the world we see being in attachment, the world we
>interpret
>based on our samskara, desire. The world we create by the thinking mind,
>the good and the bad, right and the wrong. A world as defined by MAYA.
>
>real world : the world where everthing is seen as a manifestation of the
>divine, the world we create out of selflessness, the world we see in
>thoughtlessness,surrender and attribute to divine Grace.
>A world as seen thru the THIRD EYE.
>
>regards and love
>laxman shenoy

     Here's another thought:  Perhaps the so-called "reality" of both the
physical and the non-physical world manifests in your consciousness only in
direct proportion to the degree of your ATTACHMENT to  them.

     The Self, however, is "unattachable" and stands alone without an opposite.

                                                     With Blessings,

                                                          Chuck Hillig