Keyboard silly problem

Dev Thakur thakur at BELLATLANTIC.NET
Tue Nov 25 22:13:23 CST 1997

Namaste:

I'm not 100% I can help you but if you have the keyboard in which:

' + a = á
' + e = é

etc., and

" + a = ä
" + e = ë

etc.,etc. or something similar, try typing the key and then <space>.  If
this doesn't work, tell me what operating system you are using and I may be
able to help you.

-----Original Message-----
From: Miguel Angel Carrasco <nisargadata at MX3.REDESTB.ES>
To: ADVAITA-L at TAMU.EDU <ADVAITA-L at TAMU.EDU>
Date: Monday, November 24, 1997 2:52 PM
Subject: Keyboard silly problem

Sorry to bother you with a silly problem, but perhaps someone can easily
put an end to it.
I still do not know how to type some punctuation marks (apostrophes,
quotations, etc) in my Spanish keyboard so that they appear on the list as
I type them here.
Anyone can help?
If so, why not also write a short note about it and in the future send it
to the new members from outside the USA together with the usual Welcome,
Rules, etc?
Thank you.