New member: Introduction

Ravisankar S. Mayavaram aum at UNIX.TAMU.EDU
Sat Oct 4 14:04:08 CDT 1997

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 1997 21:57:33 +0100
From: Chandru R. Chandrasekar <chandru at mcmail.com>
To: "Ravisankar S. Mayavaram" <aum at unix.tamu.edu>
Subject: Thanks

namaste!
Thank you for your welcome to the advaitam list
kindly do add me to the list

by way of introduction- i am a doctoral student working on strategic
management of innovation risk in the pharmaceutical industry; my
interest in advaitam is as a beginner with no scholarly / philosophical
expertise...however, it is part of my heritage and i feel my work and
life could benefit from this association.

I agree to abide by the rules and traditions of the list

Many Thanks and Regards
chandru at mcmail.com
Dundee, Scotland