Forwarded mail....

Govind Rengarajan govind at ISC.TAMU.EDU
Tue Oct 21 08:08:30 CDT 1997

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 1997 18:11:18 -0530 (IST)
From: Ravisha B K <ravisha at teil.soft.net>
To: aum at unix.tamu.edu
Cc: govind at isc.tamu.edu

Dear Sir,

  I wish to join the advaita list. I am a Smartha Brahmin.
  Currently I am working as a sofware Engineer. But I am very
  much interested in philosophy.

  I have some elementary knowledge about the Advaita Philosophy
  after reading books by Sri Swami Vivekananda,Sri Bhagavan
  Ramana Maharshi and others.

  I wish to learn more and more about the ideals and path set out
  by our Great Guru.

  I hope that this forum gives me a wonderful opportunity to
  know more about my Guru.

  I am very thankful and grateful to all the members for their
  sincere effforts in bringing the Great Message to everyone
  in a comprehensible and lovable manner.

  May the Great Guru Sri Jagadguru ADI SANKARACHARYA illuminate
  our intellect and give more strength and direction in our
  spiritual journey.

  Jai Sri Sankara,

   (RAVISHA B.K.)