JNANIHOOD

Ravisha B K ravisha at TEIL.SOFT.NET
Wed Oct 29 08:43:50 CST 1997

Dear Nanda Kumar,

The very idea that we all are on this forum (ADVAITA LIST) is to cast-off
our ignorance and attain the right knowledge by getting greater exposure to
the teachings and thinking of *GREAT PHILOSOPHICAL GIANTS* and involving
ourselves in fruitful discussions.

I therefore ask whether such a question was necessary from U ? Can we call
that a *SCHOOL*, that has *ONLY TEACHERS* ?

May THE GREAT JAGADGURU SRI ADI SHANKARACHARYA help us all to attain
*JNANIHOOD*.

*JAI SRI SANKARA * JAI SRI SANKARA* JAI SRI SANKARA * JAI SRI SANKARA*