Some issues

Williams, Pat WilliamsP at ZEUS.DT.UH.EDU
Fri Sep 19 09:13:16 CDT 1997

I strongly agree with all those who feel that none should be excluded
from this list.  The reason others have expressed for this position are
apt and thoughtful.  Let's not deprive ourselves of even the tiniest
morsel that might possibly contribute to our awakening.  And being
confronted with what the conditioned I finds offensive is truly a gift.
It's a two-sided gift, of course, but this two-sidedness is the very
nature of this relative world from which we're awakening.  Let us not
respond at all to what seems to be rudeness, lest we add to our own
store of vasanas.
Patrick S. Williams
Department of Social Sciences
University of Houston-Downtown