OBSERVATIONS

Chelluri at AOL.COM Chelluri at AOL.COM
Sun Sep 28 19:26:56 CDT 1997

                                                     Om
Thanks egodust for response.  Did you see Bhagwan Ramanamaharishi wear
Vibhuti and sit on tiger skin or you just quoting somebody told you so.  If
you say you saw I believe you.   Saints I believe dont do things 'cause
somebody forced on him and if he did I have doubts about sainthood.

Shubham                                                Nageswar

Irrespective of observations, I believe he is Paramatma in human form.