On rudeness

Sun Sep 28 22:50:28 CDT 1997

On Fri, 26 Sep 1997, Martin Gifford wrote:

> At 02:21 AM 26/09/97 -0400, Jaldhar H. Vyas wrote:
>
> >I intend to call attention to any examples of sloppy thinking, incorrect
> >information or distortions of the Siddhanta that I come accross to the
> >best of my ability. If people have a problem with that, I suggest they
> >unsubscribe now.
>
> You must have a lot of confidence to think you are in a position to judge.
> Are you a jnani?

And since when was being a jnani a requirement for making such simple
judgements?  Some may require more knowledge than I currently posess.
Some may be so complex as to defy any pat answer.  I don't deny that.  But
come on, the capacity for simple logic and moral judgement?  I hardly
think this requires any special talents, certainly not any unique to
myself.

And fear of making the wrong decision cannot be an excuse for avoiding
decisions at all.

I got engaged! See the pictures ==> http://www.braincells.com/jaldhar/sagpan