Information

Ravi Mayavaram msr at REDDY20.TAMU.EDU
Tue Sep 30 10:28:49 CDT 1997

namaste

I wanted to write this mail for last one month, I thought I will write
once things are certain.

I have got a job in Computational Mechanics Company at Austin. This
company was owned by Prof. Oden (UT Austin) but now it is a subsidiary
of Altair. I have not yet completed my Ph.D, but I am taking the 1
year practical training option and going to do the Ph.D part time. I
got my EAD (Employment Authorization Document) yesterday and I am
going to work from tomorrow. I will be working on modelling fluid
mechanics and heat transfer problems.

Advaita-L will not be affected by this move very much. I am still a
student at A & M and still have the accounts here. This will be the
case for a year from now. As of now my friend shrii Govind Rengarajan,
who is also on the list, has agreed to help me in maintaining the list.
Soon I will be able to do that from my new workplace.

For another two weeks I may have to travel daily from College station
to Austin (110 miles one way). I apologize in advance for the delays
in my reply.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Ravi Mayavaram                                            msr at tamu.edu
Dept. of Mech. Engg.                    4110 College Main Street
312, ENPH Teaching Wing                 Apt. 78
College Station, TX 77843-3123          Bryan, TX 77801
(409) 862 4037                          (409) 846 8578
namaste astu bhagavan.h vishveshvaraaya mahaadevaaya tryaMbakaaya
tripuraantakaaya trikaagni-kaalaaya kaalaagnirudraaya
niilakaNThaaya mrutyu.njayaaya sarveshvaraaya
sadaashivaaya shriimanmahaadevaaya namaH
                                 shrii rudram