24. etattadityanirdeshyA (part 1/2)

Laura Weygandt mantralaura at TWAVE.NET
Tue Apr 21 11:21:55 CDT 1998

namaskaaraM Ravi,
  Thank you for changing my address and keeping me on the list.
I enjoy the List more now because most of the contributors are
quoting more scriptures in Sanskrit and the subject matter is better
contained within Advaita. Swami Dayananda is an acharya who
teaches mostly Shankara's works.
  With my new service and a modest upgrade of my computer,
I now have Internet Explorer with a graphical interface. Last night
was interesting searching the Web for the Jaguar site and others
that have much to say about Shankara. I'll compile a list for you
tomorrow -

dhanyavaadaH,
  Laura