New member: Introduction

Ravi Mayavaram msr at REDDY20.TAMU.EDU
Thu Apr 30 22:41:49 CDT 1998

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 1998 19:30:49
From: oli at catt.satlink.net
To: msr at tamu.edu

Dr. Mr Ravisankar Mayavaran

I had notice of the advaita discussion list, and I would like to
subscribe to it, what shall I do?
My name is Olivia Cattedra, and i'm professor of indian and chinese
philosophies at the university of Salvador, here in Buenos Aires.
Also I have done some research, from 1982 up to now,  on Gaudapada and
the earlier advaita,
then I was working with the Upadesasahasri, then some comparisons
with Plotinus, and recently with the developmnt of the yoga pre and
post Patanjali.
I deeply appreciate the information you cand send to me.

Sincerely, Olivia Cattedra---
E-mail: oli at catt.satlink.net
Buenos Aires - Argentina