Karma and Sanyaasa

Sankaran Jayanarayanan sjayana at HOTMAIL.COM
Tue Aug 4 15:36:42 CDT 1998

sadananda <sada at ANVIL.NRL.NAVY.MIL> wrote:

[..]

> Kartik - Thanks for pointing out my faults.

[..]

> Yes, as an impartial judge if you think I must indeed apologize to him
-
> then I should.

[..]

I'm very sad and sorry for what is happenning on this list. I'm not
eligible to be the judge of anyone, and moreover, I will not (and
cannot) judge anyone simply by what they write. What I meant to say was
that misunderstanding can occur between any two people in virtually any
discussion. Please be kind enough to ignore everything else that I had
written in my previous reply. I will not let this happen again.

I request you to rejoin the list: if not for your valuable contributions
(I have been avidly following your discussions in the newsgroup
soc.religion.hindu and on this list), at least because it will greatly
help relieve my feeling of guilt if you do.

> Hari Om!
> Sadananda

Thanks,

Kartik