New member introduction: shrI Subhanu Saxena

Fri Aug 28 15:33:00 CDT 1998

On Fri, 14 Aug 1998, Ramakrishnan Balasubramanian wrote:

> BTW, inspite of being outside India for all his life, Jaldhar has done a
> good job than most of us (me at any rate) of mastering his shAkha. So,
> it shows "Where there is will, there is a way". There's no substitute
> for hard work and diligence.

Thankyou for the compliments but I have a still have a long way to go
before I can say I've mastered my Shakha.

But I do urge everyone to see how much can be done if you are willing to
try.  This time and place has problems to be sure, but so did every other
time and place.