Birth and death and rebirth from Advaitist viewpoint

Vaidya N. Sundaram sundaram at ECN.PURDUE.EDU
Tue Dec 15 17:19:55 CST 1998

Namaskarams:

 Kindly refer to the search engine of the archives of this list at
http://listserv.tamu.edu/cgi/wa?S1=advaita-l
 this question posed by you has been dealt with in one form or another
several times. It would make a good starting point for you to get