AmnAya stotram.h | Verses 20 and 21||

Ravisankar Mayavaram msr at ISC.TAMU.EDU
Mon Dec 28 09:39:37 CST 1998

ahaM brahmAsmIti tatra mahAvAkyamUdIritam.h |
chaturNaaM devatAshakti kShetranAmanyanukramAt.h || 20 ||

mahAvAkyAni vedAMcha sarvamuktam vyavasthayA |
iti shrI paramaha.nsa parivrAjakabhuupate || 21 ||

mahAvakyam assigned to the shR^i~Ngeri shAradA maTha is "ahaM
brahmAsmi". Till we discussed the arrangment of devatA (Lord),
shaktI, kShetram and the name of 4 maThas. These include the
mahAvakyam, veda and other distinct feautures established in the
four AmnAya maTha-s. This was so arranged by bhagavAn shrI
shankara who shone like the emperor of highest order of monks,
the paramaha.nsa-s who wander about for the welfare of the world.

--
Ravi