Self

Chelluri Chelluri at AOL.COM
Sun Jan 11 13:22:03 CST 1998

                                              Brahmaiva Satyam

Thanks Sada.  Helping others with wisdom makes one great.  I know that you are
wiser than me.  Bala says she agrees with everything you said in your last
post.  I wanted clarifications that is why I posted.  Hope I did not offend.
You said this is the last post on this subject. It can not be!  If I need
further clarification you have to answer.  Thanks again.

Sanyasa is last thing in my mind so is detachment.  I know I have to go thru
what is in destiny.  I can not make my destiny it is all planned for by Devi.
That is one truth I learned.

Let noble thoughts come to us from all sides.

                                                                           Nag