maniiShaapa~nchakam.h, Part 5

MANTRALAURA at DELPHI.COM MANTRALAURA at DELPHI.COM
Fri Jan 23 22:53:19 CST 1998

sarvebhyo namaH,

  This is maniiShaapa~nchakam.h, Part 5,
shloka 2:

  brahmahaivaahamidaM jagachcha sakalaM
chinmaatravistaaritam.h
  sarva chaitadavidyayaa triguNayaa.asheShaM
mayaa kalpitam.h |
  itthaM yasya dR^idhaa matissukhatare
nitye pare nirmale
  chaNDaalo.astu sa tu dvijo.astu gururityeShaa
maniiShaa mama || 2 ||

  "I (Awareness) am indeed Brahman and the
entire creation is nothing but an extension of
(super-imposition upon) chit (Brahman).  All
this (creation) has been projected by Me
(Awareness) alone through (the power of)
ignorance having the three-fold attributes
(of sattva, rajas and tamas).
  In this manner whose knowledge (conviction)
is firmly rooted in (Awareness) that is of
the nature of aananda, the eternal, the limitless,
the pure, he is indeed my guru, be he a chaNDaala
or a braahmaNa. (2)"

(To be continued . . .)

dhanyavaadaH,
  Mantralaura

Note:  I just today realized my mistake in
ITRANS of .N which should be ~n wherever n has
a tilde ( ~ ) on top.