[Fwd: [Fwd: Please Help her (fwd)]]

Ravisankar S. Mayavaram msr at ISC.TAMU.EDU
Wed Jul 15 09:18:21 CDT 1998

namaste

1) This forum is not for such social concerns. There are only 90+ members
in this forum. You will reach thousands if you post such messages to
Newsgroups of soc.culture.*

2) More than that how do you know that this message is genuine. I came to
know that it is not. It has been altered. Do not pass such information to
anybody for that matter if you do not about the information for sure.

In any case, please do not post such messages to the list. I am writing
this to the list so that people will not forward such chain mail messages
in the future.

Thanks.

with respects,
Ravi