New member introduction: shrI G.N. Praveen

Ravisankar S. Mayavaram msr at ISC.TAMU.EDU
Thu Jul 30 10:41:58 CDT 1998

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 1998 10:28:57 -0500 (CDT)
From: Praveen <praveen at isc.tamu.edu>
To: "Ravisankar S. Mayavaram" <msr at isc.tamu.edu>
Subject: Re: Advaita-L

Hi Ravi,

Here is my  introduction.

Hi,
I am interested in learning more about Advaita and Vedanta from people on
the list. I belong to the SriVaishnava Sampradaayam and I am open to other
people's views and support healthy discussions that would lead us to a
better understanding of what we believe in. My spiritual learning has
been restricted to the Gita, which I believe applies to all situations
that I have faced and at all times. I will be a listener for the most part
until such time that I deem fit to contribute constructively. Thank you
for letting me join the list.

Regards,
Praveen

Grama N. Praveen

309, Ball Street, #1024         MS 3123, Dept. of Mechanical Engg.
College Station, TX 77840       Texas A&M University
                                College Station, TX 77843

Tel : (409) 862-9112 (home)     Email : praveen at isc.tamu.edu
      (409) 862-4037 (work)     URL   : www.isc.tamu.edu/~praveen
Fax : (409) 845-3081               OR   people.tamu.edu/~praveen