Book

Dr. M. Giridhar giridhar at CHEMENG.IISC.ERNET.IN
Fri Jun 5 22:30:32 CDT 1998

>Is there somewhere I can get a copy of the Voice of Divinity?

        In US, it is available in several libraries, including the
University of California libraries. One can also check with

Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan,
305, Seventh Avenue, 17th Floor,
New York 10001
Tel. (212)989-8383

        and atleast get the book 'Hindu Dharma: The universal way of
life.' My home page also lists several bookstores
        http://www.geocities.com/RodeoDrive/1415/hbooks.html

Most of them will order a copy of 'The voice of divinity' for you.
I only have the tamil edition with me, which can be ordered from Chennai.

        I would also like to recommend a great site which contains several
megabytes of Kanchi periyava's teachings,
        http://www.kamakoti.org

Thanks