New member Introduction: D. Ganesh

Ravisankar S. Mayavaram msr at ISC.TAMU.EDU
Mon Jun 8 08:54:02 CDT 1998

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 08 Jun 1998 06:42:23 PDT
From: D Ganesh <ganesh_d at hotmail.com>
To: aum at unix.tamu.edu
Subject: Advaita & My interest

Dear Ravi,

My interest in advaita,comes bascially because of my grandfather and
father,we belong to Smarthas category,and we follow Shringeri Mutt,and I
have taken Sri Saradhananda Bharathi as my guru,who also comes from the
same mutt,but my personal experience with advaita comes from Vivekananda
who I consider as the Modern Shankara,who came to revive the Advaita
Vedanta. I have read few books by Vivekananda and discussed on this with
my Guru and Grandfather . I would also like to learn more on this,thats
why this mail to U. Anything else is required from me on this regard
please mail me.

with regards
Ganesh