KAMESWARI

Chelluri at AOL.COM Chelluri at AOL.COM
Sun Jun 14 15:25:01 CDT 1998

                                            OM
NAMASTE

IF ANYBODY ON THE LIST HAVE ASHTOTTARAM OR STOTRAM OF SRI KAMESWARI DEVI,
PLEASE SEND ME A COPY.   I WILL PAY ALL COSTS.

CHELLURI.N RAO, 139 TESTA, A-104, NAPERVILLE, IL. 60540 USA

THANKS

>From  Sun Jun 14 10:53:01 1998
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 1998 10:53:01 +0530
To: List for advaita vedanta as taught by Shri Shankara
        <ADVAITA-L at TAMU.EDU>
From: Kamal Kothari <kamal at HOMEINDIA.COM>
Subject: Re: ADVAITA-L Digest - 11 Jun 1998 to 12 Jun 1998
Comments: To: List for advaita vedanta as taught by Shri Shankara
        <ADVAITA-L at TAMU.EDU>
Comments: cc: Ramakrishnan Balasubramanian <ramakris at EROLS.COM>

Thansk....that was very helpful. Any more texts of Sankaracharya?

Regards,  Kamal
--
Kamal Kothari
E-Mail : kamal at homeindia.com     http://www.homeindia.com