Dharma

Ravisankar S. Mayavaram msr at ISC.TAMU.EDU
Wed Jun 17 11:23:32 CDT 1998

On Tue, 16 Jun 1998, Jaldhar H. Vyas wrote:

> On the other hand, there are problems in India we don't have to face.  The
> political situation for one.  And for instance I hear that in Rajkot
> summer has begun and with it drought. Such a simple thing as daily snana
> will become difficult for many people.  So you should look at it that
> there are problems everywhere and opportunities everywhere.

namaste

I agree with you. Wherever one goes there will be some problems and there
will be some new opportunites. As you pointed out one should try to do the
best with one's available resources. If I do not make an attempt to follow
dharma now, I will never do it.  Best course is seek guidance from God
and  do one's level best. It is HER grace which will make us adhere to
dharma.  I also agree with you that every age has its own problems. There
is no point in resorting to lethargy saying that was a golden age and I am
living in a damned kali yuga.

Ravi

bhava shankara deshikame sharaNam