Bouddha Encounter

Jonathan Bricklin brickmar at EARTHCOM.NET
Mon Mar 2 18:05:34 CST 1998

----------
> From: Chandran, Nanda (NBC) <Nanda.Chandran at NBC.COM>
> To: ADVAITA-L at TAMU.EDU
> Subject: Bouddha Encounter
> Date: Monday, March 02, 1998 11:00 AM
>

> Jonathan :

> >Ultimate nothingness is unintelligible.

> Just because it's unitelligible, does it mean it cannot be true?

What is the meaning of the word "true" in this context?

At any rate, in your account, the monk seemed to be claiming that his faith
(not to be confused with the
Buddha's) in nothingness was not only intelligible, but obvious.
Experiential even.   I don 't think he succeeded.  Do you?

Metta,

Jonathan Bricklin
Brickmar at earthcom.net