Lessons - 2

Chandran, Nanda (NBC) Nanda.Chandran at NBC.COM
Thu Mar 19 13:06:33 CST 1998

>If there has to be a notion of causality at all, I think this
suggestion of
>yours is one of the best yet!!!

It's not mine Greg! I actually lifted it out of Arvind Sharma's,
"Philosophy of Religion : A Buddhist Perspective".

The books is deeply analytical, complex and requires intense
concentration as it brings forth various arguments for and against God
from various sources - Buddhist, Vedic, Christian etc. After spending 6
hours or so on it, I've just completed 20 odd pages! To add to this the
book has not been edited properly - bad phrasing and grammer on an
already complex subject makes it murder on the reader!

        Because e-mail can be altered electronically,
        the integrity of this communication cannot be guaranteed.