|| shrI sha.nkarAchArya aShTottara-shata-nAma-stotram.h ||

Ravi Mayavaram msr at REDDY20.TAMU.EDU
Sun May 3 20:52:38 CDT 1998

[continuation]

|| shrI sha.nkarAchArya aShTottara-shata-nAma-stotram.h ||

purANasmR^itisAraj~no nityatR^ipto mahA~nChuchiH |
nityAnando nirAta.nko nissa.ngo nirmalAtmakaH || 7 ||

nirmamo niraha"nkAro vishvavandyapadAmbujaH |
satvapradhAnassadbhAvassa"nkhyAtItagunojjvalaH || 8 ||

anaghassArahR^idayassudhIsArasvatapradaH |
satyAtmA puNyashIlashcha sA"nkhyayogavilakShaNaH || 9 ||

taporAshir mahAtejo  guNatrayavibhAgavit.h |
kalighnaH kAlakarmaj~nastamoguNanivArakaH || 10 ||

[to be continued]
-------
AUM sAkShAt sha.nkara rUpabhRite namaH